We always seek qualified diesel mechanics and mechanic assistants.
As a Service Mechanic, candidates are expected to:
- Perform work as outlined in repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair on site
- Document all work performance
- Keep the service transportation and tools clean and in working condition
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations governing the disposal of hazardous waste
- Perform functions and duties of the job that may require additional or different tasks to be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technology developments)
Please contact our HR department for available job openings by calling (314) 499-8689.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to a fax number 855-282-5303